Dynamic Cash Management reviews your portfolio and moves your money when rates or security can be improved. The rates shown above are indicative of what we might achieve when we first invest your money based on accounts currently available. Such rates assume that two accounts are used for each access period, more or fewer accounts may in fact be used depending on the size of your deposit and your security requirements. As a result of these factors you may achieve higher or lower rates of interest when we invest your money.
The interest rates quoted above are gross of tax and fees and expressed as Annual Equivalent Rates (AER). The AERs illustrate what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once a year.
- Rates for Private clients are effective 20 August 2019.
- Rates for Charities are effective 20 August 2019.
- Rates for Corporates are effective 20 August 2019.
- Rates for Attorneys , Deputies & Guardians are effective 20 August 2019.
- Benchmarks updated quarterly. 1
Annual Income comparison is based on indicated DCM return compared with Benchmark1, or your current savings rate if provided